Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Reliable Restoration Services
When you need help with your home or commercial property, SERVPRO of Happy Valley is "Faster to Any Size Disaster."
When disaster strikes, you need help fast. We are dedicated to responding immediately when you need us most, and we have the training and equipment to handle virtually any type of emergency.
Whether you have a flooded basement from a storm, a fire that has left smoke damage throughout your home or business, or an intrusion from water due to a burst pipe, we can help. When the unexpected happens, we want to be there for you.
We understand that calling in the professionals can be overwhelming when you are faced with a disaster like this. That's why our team is committed to providing immediate assistance and working with you through every step of the process so that we can get your life back on track as quickly as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (814) 996-4603
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Happy Valley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.